Witchcraft & Hoodoo
Free learn to be a witch course
This course focuses on Witchcraft and Hoodoo. Hoodoo is a form of predominantly African-American folk magic, unlike Voodoo, which is an African religion. Register here: http://blackwitchcoven.com/register/
Are you interested in learning about Hoodoo?
Hoodoo is a form of predominantly African-American folk magic, unlike Voodoo, which is an African religion. Hoodoo, also known as conjure, rootwork, and tricking, is a down home, old-style form of folk-magic practice that developed in Southern states like Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and Missouri from the joining of a number of separate cultures and magical paths. Hoodoo primarily consists of African and Native American herbalism and sorcery, into which has been incorporated elements of wisdom and spell-casting from Scottish, Irish, English, Jewish, and European traditions of witchcraft, granny-magic, shamanism, kitchen-witchery, enchantment, and occult grimoires. Regional synonyms for hoodoo include conjuration,conjure, witchcraft, or rootwork.
This course is about American Witchcraft, also known as witchcraft, conjure, hoodoo, hexenkraft, and a whole host of culturally specific terms.
No prior experience in witchcraft or spells is required. You will enjoy the education and the demonstrations in this course.
Witchcraft & Magick Course
In this 12 hour VIDEO course you will learn:
- Candle Magick
- Candle Spells
- Love Magick
- Tools and Techniques for Love Drawing
- Money Magick
- Herbs That Bring in Money
- Mojo Bags
- Voodoo Magick
- Voodoo Doll Workbook 15 min
- The magic charge of voodoo dolls 15 min
- Voodoo doll construction ideas 20 min
- Doll Babies, Voodoo Dolls, and Poppets 30 min
- Voodoo Spells
- Protection Spells
- Protection From Enemies, Warding Off Evil, and Safe Travel
SPIRITS & DIVINATION
- Spirits & Divination
- Spirituality, Mental Influence, and Dreaming 30 min
- Spiritual Cleaning
- Spiritual Cleansing & Bathing
- How to Trust a Spell Caster: Drawing a contract for spellwork