Black Witch Coven
About Black Witch Coven in 2017
Black Witch Coven (BWC) is an ever evolving, and constantly changing online collection of our magickal ideas, thoughts, and efforts at this point in time. We show some of the materials we use in our own works – as this website is our own living Book of Shadows. For example, you may see some of the evocations from Goetia texts (released for public use) listed here, as WE ALSO use these texts in Ceremonial Magic Rituals, or for different spell castings.
Each year our coven travels to a country or place of spiritual significance. We join with spiritual leaders in that community to further our knowledge and practices, and pass the information along to our school members.
Our online school is our way of sharing our experience. The school is run by members of the coven.
Our site has seen many changes over the years, as we adjust to technology. The original site
www.blackwitchcoven.com had hundreds of loyal and patient students – and if you were one of these students and need access to our new site, please contact us for the new access code.
Meet Our Diverse Team
BWC is a real and working coven. Yes we are international, and do not follow a specific tradition or system. We come together to share our unique perspectives and magical gifts. All members are equal.
Black Witch S
Practitioner of Luciferian Witchcraft; Demonology; Chaos Magick; Hoodoo fusion; CM; and traditional witchcraft. Certified Pranic energy worker. Teacher, Author, and the “face” of BWC.
Traditional British Witchcraft; Pagan; Teacher, and Author. And no – that is not my picture above.
Divination reading and spell casting. Brews & news to open your mind to symbols that can illuminate direction with cards, dreams, leaves and pendulum.
Online Teachers & Members
Our coven only has 13 members at any one time. The members listed below are helping with courses and the website in 2016.
- Black Witch S – She chooses not to give her name here – but as a student, you get get to know and enjoy her honest and straight-forward feedback.
- Janika – Our Voodoo Witch & current spell caster. From Africa, she move to QLD Australia over 12 years ago. Janika is a 3rd generation Voodoo Spell Caster.
- Lady Hannah – Teacher/Loves White Magick, and follows Wiccan Law. www.bwclearnspells.com
- Lady Dawn – Pagan through and through. A major contributor to our courses and online body of knowledge. www.bwclearnspells.com
- Jessica – Coven member and wonderful assistant! www.bwclearnspells.com
- Edwin- Teacher / Witch. Edwin has over 4 decades of experience in Traditional British Witchcraft. Blonde Gypsy, Edwin & Lady Hannah will be answering your emails and social media posts in 2017
- PRIVATE (Male Chaos Witch)
- Blonde Gypsy – Readings, Moon Magick, prescriptions, Gypsy Magick
- Mia – Kabbalah, Divination, Spellcaster
- Destiny – Black magick and voodoo spellcasting, and readings
- George – “A Pagan who uses the energy to heal” – Master healer and energy worker
Additionally, BWC works with other experienced spellcasters and readers who offer their services from time to time, and as they choose.
What do we believe?
– from the “Goetia”
Magic is the highest most absolute and divine knowledge of natural philosophy advanced in its works and wonderful operations by a right understanding of the inward and occult vertue of things, so that true agents being applied to proper patients, strange and admirable effects will thereby be produced; whence magicians are profound and diligent searchers into nature, they because of their skill know how to anticipate an effect which to the vulgar shall seem a miracle.
Witchcraft is a not only a skill, but a lifestyle. Learning to understand both the natural and spiritual environments in which we exist, so we can gently re-purpose the energy for our own benefit.
The method one uses to achieve a magical lifestyle is not important. Achieving a result from the method one employees is the ultimate goal.
Blessed be one and all, who choose to embark in a magikal lifestyle.